EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
Most of my travel adventures are inspired by food. I am not ashamed to admit that I have travelled to New York just to eat donuts at Dough, if you haven’t done that, go. Then there’s the time I was fascinated by roof top bars. Before I knew it, I was on route to Bangkok.Read more
In March Childline launched a new campaign called ‘Tough to Talk’, backed by Wayne Rooney. The aim is to encourage boys to seek help for issues and problems. In 2015/16, Childline provided six times more counselling sessions about suicidal thoughts and feelings to girls than for boys. But the suicide rate for 10–19 year-old boys was 4.4 that year, almost 2.5 times that for girls.Read more
Now we’re living in the digital age of YouTube and award-winning feature films shot on iPhones, filmmaking has never been more accessible. So why aren’t we using it more in our classrooms?Read more