EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
Credos paints a 'Picture of Health' and The Wellcome Trust's Science Education Tracker Findings Are Revealed!
A lot has been happening on the shores of EdComs Teachers, including (of course) some great research! So what better way to add to your summer holiday reading list by keeping you in the loop with our research insights?Read more
We just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all our teachers for their recent contribution to our 'Extremism in Schools' survey!Read more
Our teachers helped us with research for the Project ENTHUSE partners, around inspiring businesses of all sizes to get involved in providing STEM support to schools.Read more