EdComs Teachers is an online community that rewards teachers for their contributions, insight and experience. We really value your ideas and opinions and all our resources are developed with the input of practising teachers. You can access these resources for free by going to our resource library.
Get involved in our paid research and have a say in shaping future educational programmes by registering to join our community today.
As a member of EdComs Teachers you can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Earn money by taking part in research opportunities and contributing to our resource development
- Get rewarded for taking part in our surveys and spreading the word about EdComs teachers
- Hear about our latest events first
- Full access to our ever-growing resource library of free online activities, videos, lesson plans, educational games and worksheets
- Post comments on any blog post
- It’s completely FREE to join and there’s no obligation
REGISTER NOW and start earning rewards!
Probably like many other experienced Key Stage 1 teachers, I had reached a point in my career where assessment was almost second nature. I could look at a piece of writing and quickly and confidently judge it as a Level 2b, 1a or 3.Read more
This March, Night Zookeeper - an education technology website that gamifies writing (www.nightzookeeper.com), will host their third annual World Creative Writing Month. This March, Night Zookeeper - an education technology website that gamifies writing (www.nightzookeeper.com), will host their third annual World Creative Writing Month. This is a global writing competition that invites classrooms of children from around the world to write as many stories as they can. It features a Blue Peter style totaliser where children can watch the number of words tick up!Read more
The great debate rages on, how do we ensure that the pace of improvement and the pace of learning are rapid and sustained in our classrooms, for all children.Read more